Corrugated paper fluting paper machine is used for making corrugated origin paper and fluting paper in paper making line.
1. Over 30 years production experience,we are specializing in making all kinds of paper machines and pulp equipment.
2. 20000 square meters workshop with more than 200 staffs including 50 engineers will be your best support and specialize in making all kinds of paper recycling machines.
3. Full technical support:we will provide the foundation drawings of the machine and installation support.
4. ISO9001:2000 and BV certification.
5. Strict quality control of every procedure,full guarantee of the quality of every single packaging.
Corrugated paper machinery contains the following sections: Forming, Pressing, Drying, Calendering, Rewinding.
Web end: While the fine pulp enters into the headbox, it will be spreaded along the felts on the web end evenly.
Press section: The water in pulp can be squeezed out as much as possible by pressing felts with press roll.
Dryer section: Dryers works in group to ensure it can be operate at a gradually slower speed to compensate for paper shrinkage as the paper dries. It will discharge the water content down to a level of about 6%.
Calender section: Calendering helps to make the surface of the paper more sooth and glossy. What’s more, to ensure consistent thickness of paper.
Coating: Sizing improves the paper’s water resistance, printing properties and surface bond strength.
Rewinding section: Shape sheet into rolls to make it easier for shipping and conveying, and use slitter to cut the product into multiple strips.
|Paper Grade||High-strength Corrugated Paper,Fluting Paper|